Start times range between 9am and 10:30am. Individual start times are now available here.
- 2.5km: 9:00
- 10km (Wave 1 – Sub 1 Hour): 9:30
- 5km: 10:20
- 10km (Wave 2 – Over 1 Hour): 10:30
Notes on start times
- Runners will be allocated start times based on their estimated finish times.
- These times will be sent out to you via email on the Wednesday preceding the event. They are also available here.
- If you entered after 9am on Tuesday 7 February, you will have chosen your start time during the entry process. A final list will also be available on Friday.
- Faster runners will be set off first.
- If you are allocated a separate start time to your friends, that doesn’t mean you can’t run together. Runners can move to a later start time, but not to an earlier time.
- We can be a little flexible on the day (don’t panic if you are running late) but we do have a cut-off time after which we will not be allowed to let any runners start.