5 reasons to volunteer at the Cancer Research UK Winter Run
1. Working at a Cancer Research UK event will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to raising vital funds to support their life-saving work
2. In 2017 we are aiming to raise over £1 million for Cancer Research UK, which is only possible with our dedicated team of volunteers.
3. You will experience working at a major sporting event at iconic sites in the centre of London or Manchester
4. You will provide invaluable support, improving the experience of participants and spectators
5. You will enjoy meeting new people and being part of a great team – we are still in close contact with some of our volunteers who return year on year, and they have truly become part of the Winter Run Series family!